- About Me
- Contact Information
- Interview Guidelines for Phone Interviews
- Employment and Resource Web Site Links
- How to do a Boolean Search and Find your next job!
- Basic Java Developer Questions that could be asked in a interview!
- Ryan Mac Donald - Technical Recruiter - History Overview
- Web Crawler Key Words
- About Saicon Consultants
- What you should do while you are unemployed!
- How to use #hashtags on #Google+, #Twitter and #Facebook!
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Job Overview: • Build, deploy, and troubleshoot workstations in an office/manufacturing environment • Physically unbox, box, and move IT equipment • Share knowledge with other team members • Use and help establish work processes. Ensure processes are properly documented • Document all work requests and resolution actions taken in issue tracking tool • Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate technical support groups. Provide “hands-on” assistance for server, voice, and networking support personnel • Work with customers to develop strategy for projects • Act as liaison between users and IT service providers • Travel to supported sites as needed • Provide after-hours support for critical issues • Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing IT service in a business environment • Basic understanding of PC hardware, server technology, and client side networking • Basic experience supporting MS Active Directory, MS operating systems, and client software, especially MS Office products • Experience using an incident tracking system • Strong organizational, time management and communication skills • Ability to deliver high quality customer service • Demonstrated drive and initiative to solve problems Contact Information: Ryan Mac Donald Senior Technical Recruiter Saicon Consultants 913-553-2667 firstname.lastname@example.org