Primary role is to support Test Stakeholders in Middleton, NJ.
- Support customer test case design development and, test case execution activities.
- This includes answering questions, providing feedback and gathering feedback.
- Actively gathering and analyzing customer questions, track, assign priority and closure them.
- Generate and Provide daily and weekly reports on all customer test activities, i.e. questions, documents, etc.
- Interface with test domains leads in the Service Assurance platform.
- Interface with Business Analysts, Application architects and Developers to understand all business workflows, applications, interfaces, and functional systems.
- Drive quality improvements, process, methodologies, and best practices toward the Solution Design teams.
- Create and maintain all testing artifacts.
- Log and track defects to closure.
- Basic understanding of TMN Framework
- Scripting using shell, pearl, python, shell
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic knowledge of JAVA
- Basic knowledge of logging framework like log4j
- HP Quality Center knowledge
- Agile methodologies
- Testing automation frameworks like Chef, JUnits, Selenium, and Robot Framework
- Strong understanding of test methodology and reporting
- 3-5 years plus of testing experience, understanding of test methodology and reporting.
- 2-4 years of IT experience in testing telecom Service Assurance systems, platform, and interfaces.
- Hands-on experience in manual/automated end-to-end System testing in a multi-tiered multi-vendor environment.
- Strong understanding of black-box and white-box testing techniques.
- Local Candidates preferred,
Ryan MacDonald – Sr. Technical Consultant /Recruiter
Saigan Technologies, Inc.
Office: 816-303-1301 Ext.120