- About Me
- Contact Information
- Interview Guidelines for Phone Interviews
- Employment and Resource Web Site Links
- How to do a Boolean Search and Find your next job!
- Basic Java Developer Questions that could be asked in a interview!
- Ryan Mac Donald - Technical Recruiter - History Overview
- Web Crawler Key Words
- About Saicon Consultants
- What you should do while you are unemployed!
- How to use #hashtags on #Google+, #Twitter and #Facebook!
Friday, August 22, 2014
This candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in wireless systems Analysis and implementation in WLAN. They will have strong expertise in communication systems, similar areas, signal processing, communication, theory, coding theory and networks. This person will have 2-3 years of experience developing physical layer or the media access control (MAC) algorithms and simulations. This person will have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and change directions with a moments notice.
Expertise with IEEE 802.11 specification and system performance.
Expertise with wireless system simulator development in C++, NS2, OPNET.
Strong foundation of MU-MIMO and OFDMA techniques with focus on implementation;
Expertise in MATLAB, C/C++ programming skills; strong written and communications skills
Saicon Consultants, Inc., founded in 1998, provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (Project Services, Team Services, and Staff Augmentation) and solutions to Government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and Commercial clients locally and nationwide.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter