This candidate must have 4-5 years’ experience in managing an enterprise Informatica with MDM 9.7 and have experience with the implementation of patches and upgrades.
Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- Must have designed/architected and implemented minimum 2 end-to-end Siperian MDM/Informatica MDM engagements including Business Data director(BDD)/Informatica Data Director (IDD)
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing, Staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing user exits, customizing/configuring Business Data director (BDD)/Informatica data director (IDD)applications
- Must have an understanding of Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management
- Must be able to maintain and provide new Oracle views for MDM data as necessary
- Must have an understanding of the Informatica MDM SIF API and be able to provide guidance to OSB and java developers on new and existing composite services
- Must be able to participate in requirement gathering /solution architecture for MDM initiatives and provided solid technical direction
- Experience in integrating external business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF and message queues a significant advantage
- Experience in integrating data quality tools e.g. Address Doctor, Informatica with Siperian MDM a plus
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to work productively with the other members of the team and with members of other IT and Business teams
Saicon Consultants, Inc., founded in 1998, provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (Project Services, Team Services, and Staff Augmentation) and solutions to Government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and Commercial clients locally and nationwide.
Ryan Mac Donald - Sr. Technical Manager